Hi-Tech Uni-Sprinklers enable you to spread dairy effluent over a large area with a low application rate.
The Uni-Sprinkler is a well proven and versatile sprinkler that is simple to use and fits easily into existing irrigation systems that utilise travelling irrigators. The system provides you with a low application- rate irrigation option.
It also provides the ability to irrigate paddocks that are not suitable for a travelling irrigator. It is simple to set up and move, making complete paddock coverage easier to achieve.
• Simple, low cost option to spread dairy effluent nutrients
• No long boom arms
• Low application rate minimises the risk of runoff, ponding and leaching
• Increases the area that can be irrigated eg sidlings
• Able to be used on land unsuitable for irrigators
• Application rates from 4mm-5mm/hour
• 9-14mm nozzle size minimizes the chance of blockages
• Jet length of 15m-24m enables coverage from 700mÇ to 1800mÇ