The hydrant is one of the most important elements of your irrigation system. It is vital that the unique characteristics of your farm are taken into consideration to maximise efficiency of irrigation, ensure pressure is maintained and minimise the risk of pipeline blockages and spillage.
Hi-Tech Enviro Hydrants are designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of New Zealand dairying conditions. They are solidly constructed and durable, providing virtually maintenance-free operation.
Our easy to install and maintain hydrants are fitted with a range of valves which enables pressure to be released before opening, providing you with peace of mind that effluent (or green water) will be pumped from your storage facility to pasture with no risk of spillage.
• Unique easy to use coupling design
• Range of valves prevents hydrant being opened under pressure
• Easy to install, use and maintain
• Range of valves prevent large spillages
• Non-leaking sealing system prevents slow leaks
• Fully hot dipped 80 mm galvanized steel pipe
• Hydrants to suit large range of alkathene and PVC pipe sizes
• Large range of take-off elbows and hydrant bridges
• Special hydrants can be made on request